United Kingdom


Please read Ben Heppenstell’s message:

“Due to the poor wind forecast for this Saturday we have decided to postpone this event until 8th May.  I’m sorry and I hope this doesn’t disrupt your plans too much.  By May we hope to be able to offer overnight camping and outdoor catering, and with any luck more wind and less snow.  If you can’t attend and would like a refund please let me know and I will arrange it.  I hope that you will be able to make the new date and I look forward to seeing you then.”

See the info about the opening event of your RS300 Rooster National Tour,Whitefriars Sailing Club 8 May, here

Next up will be your RS300 Inlands at Pennine SC 29-30 May 21.  Info here

Keep safe and well

#SailitLiveitLoveit #RoosterKit #InYourElement #RSsailing @RoosterKit

Happy #RS300sailing!



More information on
Website Security Test